So what will you learn? Here are some of the courses we offer.
1. Thinking Transmedia: Tools to “hacking it” in the Digital Age
Today’s organizations function outside of time and space, in a digital world that practically has a life of its own. Learn to master the Transmedia strategies and theories necessary to thrive in the context of social venture development.
2. Guerilla Web 1: Quickie Websites and Webtools Foundations
Buying and registering a domain name has never been so easy. While creating easy-to-use and modify websites, gain the skills needed for quick, strong web presence.
3. Guerilla Web 2: Rich Media and the New Press
Further develop the application of rich media for the spread of your organizational mission, ideas and brand development.
4. Introduction to Viral Loops: Understand the power of social networks
Analyze case studies of successful social networks to maximize your organization’s potential for viral effects. Useful strategies and syndicates include: RSS, Blogs, Podcasting, Video-casting, Pipes, Mashups.
5. Guerilla Web 3: Transmedia Grassroots Campaigns, Obama Case Study
By exploring the tools and strategies developed during the Obama campaign, experiment on campaign tools for organizational furtherance. Master modern grassroots technologies in order to maximize worldwide investment and dedication to your organization’s cause, purpose, and mission.
6. Project Planning and Management in the Fifth Dimension:
Gain hands-on experience with digitally enhanced project-management. Increase proficiency in tapping human capital by using the latest online tools and organizational applications.
7. Online collaboration and management tools:
Test and acquire tools for operational efficiency while familiarizing your organization with the concepts and customs of today's social web.
8. Futurizing Your Organization:
Master the latest trends in operational enhancement in order to develop the long-term view for your organization. Uncover cutting edge technologies to focus on simple powerful tools for your organization’s growth and development.
9. Environmental Strategic Scanning in a Global World:
Explore the current strategic climate utilized by other innovative ventures worldwide. Identify potential opportunities for global partnerships and learning to transform competitors into collaborators.
10. SCOT Analysis in the Digital Age: Tapping Excess Capacity
Dig into your organizations capabilities that are tangentially related to current operations. Identify coming challenges to preemptively combat potential competition and gain a competitive edge in the field.
11. Building on Strengths: Develop strategies based upon particular organizational strengths.
12. Envisioning Your Organization as a Transmedia Enterprise:
Learn to explore potential organizational forms to fulfill your organization’s purpose, while developing a shared vision of organizational history and laying down a roadmap for future growth and positioning.